Shinybud -Kemptville - Job Details
Posted: Nov 17, 2023
Expires: Dec 18, 2023
As a Shinybud BudTender, you will conduct business according to the details of your job description and the employee manual, making the guests our # 1 priority. As a member of the Shiny Bud Cannabis Co. team you will be required to live and breathe our mission to seize opportunity, lead with passion and be the absolute best. We aim to provide guests with an extraordinary cannabis shopping experience.
"We believe that health and wellness is a personal choice. Our mission is to offer legal and safe cannabis products in an informed, guest-centric environment. Catering to every spectrum of our customer base in a thoughtful way."
1. Family Spirit: We work together, we play together, we laugh together, we cry together & we’ve got each other’s back.
- Interact respectfully, engage in constructive conflict and speak candidly and appropriately with each associate. You are expected to treat each other with respect and be courteous to one another.
2. Exceed Customer Expectations-We will go above & beyond to WOW each guest; satisfying their needs is not enough!
- Committed to providing outstanding guest service making it our competitive advantage.
- Understand what the guests are requiring and ensure we WOW our customers every time.
3. Learn-Teach-Grow: We challenge ourselves to find a better way, show others a better way & live that better way, everyday!
- Develop & share ways for continuous improvement within the organization and assist and train others in areas or subjects in which you are more experienced or educated.
- Maintain and demonstrate professional work ethics, moral integrity and a positive attitude at all times.
- Demonstrates that guest service is their number one priority
- Makes a positive first impression: smiles, makes eye contact, maintains a positive tone of voice and always says thank you
- Responds to guests in a friendly manner with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Suggests products and complimentary items appropriately
- Resolves guest concerns and complaints in a friendly manner
- Follows proper cash procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Cannabis products and regulations
- Trustworthy and guest-oriented
- Always follows Shinybud standards and guidelines when preparing and explaining products
- Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, provincial and municipal legislation
- Perform reception duties as needed– Check Identification and/or credentials of guests.
- Demonstrate a high level of cannabis knowledge and curate experiences that go above and beyond expectations
- Seek opportunities to contribute to and improve business results on a daily basis
- Support with inventory management to ensure guests have access to the right stock to drive sales
- Support with completing all tasks and duties, as assigned
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Key Leaders
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and personal responsibility
- Open to feedback, coaching and continuous improvement
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as required
Postural & Physical Demand Requirements:
- · Frequent reaching above waist, chest and shoulder level as well as below waist level
- · Frequent to continuous need for manual dexterity of both hands (handling, gripping, fine finger controls etc,)
- · Continuous standing on tiled surfaces for all tasks
- · Frequent lifting of boxes of supplies
- · Occasional lifting weighing between 5 – 40 lbs vertically from floor to knuckle height, knuckle to shoulder height
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.55 per hour
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Resumes can be sent to Kiana McMunn at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance applying to this position, or for any other job search related needs, please contact CSE in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.