Levac Supply Ltd - Job Details
Posted: Nov 15, 2023
Expires: Nov 24, 2023
Receiving / Shipping / Warehouse Associate
(Full-Time Position - Brockville, Ontario)
Levac Supply Ltd. is a family-owned business that is a leading provider of industrial products, safety supplies, equipment, outsourced services, safety consulting and training. The company was founded in 1965 and remains committed to serving Eastern Ontario’s small, medium, and large businesses, institutions, and all levels of government. We are now seeking a candidate to join our dynamic client-care Team who will work Monday to Friday in our Brockville Branch.
The Brockville Receiving / Shipping / Warehouse Associate will be a key part of the Team who will support the timely delivery of orders to our highly valued clients. This role will focus on:
- Receiving incoming shipments;
- Shipping and picking up products as required;
- Delivery to customers sites;
- VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory), maintaining and servicing stock levels at customers sites including maintaining Vending Machines and Cabinets;
- Communicating with Sales Team Members and Leadership on any information that will contribute to customer success and satisfaction;
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and safe warehouse;
- Assembling products and equipment;
- Following and supporting establishing procedures to ensure consistent accuracy;
- Demonstrating a positive attitude that supports our company values.
Qualifications and Experience
Levac Supply Ltd. and our valued clients require a team player with:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar shipping or warehouse role;
- Established organizational and analytical skills with attention to accuracy and productivity;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Practical experience with computers, software, and data entry;
- A positive attitude who is committed to service, life-long learning, and expanding product knowledge;
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience assembling products and equipment;
- A Valid Ontario driver’s license and the ability to supply a clean driver’s abstract with a comfort level driving pickup trucks or vans on local roads and highways;
- Bi-lingual (French) language skills, not required but a benefit.
Levac Supply offers a competitive compensation package including performance incentives.
Application Deadline: November 24, 2023 (interviews will then be scheduled)
Address Cover Letter & Resume to:
Claude Melbourne email email@example.com
For assistance applying to this position, or for any other job search related needs, please contact CSE in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.