Béton Brunet ltée. - Job Details
Posted: Nov 14, 2023
Expires: Dec 01, 2023
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Position:
- - Loading and unloading of pipe trailers
- -Loading and tie down of pipe railcars
- - Preparing and nesting of pipe loads (pushing pipe into each other)
- - Loading and Unloading raw materials
- - Maintaining a safe and organized pipe storage yard
- - Maintaining a safe working environment
Important Individual Tasks:
- - Be attentive and accurate in all shipping / receiving and inventory documents
- - Must handle all materials conscientiously.
- - Observe and follow all safety rules and regulations
Education and/or Experience Required:
- - Must be able to operate forklift safely.
- - Any safety training would be an asset, like Fall Arrest Training, Chainsaw Training etc.
- Must be flexible and easy to get along with, an adaptable team player.
- - Independence, ability to work without close supervision
- - Be able to maintain composure and perform well under time pressure
- - Must be able to communicate clearly
For assistance applying to this position, or for any other job search related needs, please contact CSE in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.