Béton Brunet ltée. - Job Details
Posted: Nov 13, 2023
Expires: Dec 15, 2023
Do you appreciate working in a structured and organized environment? Do you want a stable job where you drive your career opportunities? We have what you are looking for!
Béton Brunet ltée, manufacturer of PVC pipe, is currently looking for candidate for the position of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer
Job description and responsibilities
- Cooperation with Plant Engineering and Management for optimizing machinery and equipment
- Preparing production reports
- Assist in determining root causes for internal / external claims
- Responsible for continued and improved production quality
- Assist with factory audits
- Assist in Production trials
- Continuous improvement of production efficiency
- Assist in research for modernizing/improving existing equipment and processes
- Assist in research for possible rationalization investments.
- Develop a root cause corrective action procedure on production trouble shooting
- Assist in developing standard startup processing conditions for each pipe size
- Assist in developing a procedure for extrusion tooling routing and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (like: Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering)
- 1 – 2 years expérience
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Able to perform under pressure, being resilient.
- Able to communicate structured and clearly and to be able to handle conflicts
- Working under tight deadlines occasionally.
- Working on the shop floor for considerable period of time requests full physical and visual abilities
- Sometimes dusty environment (dryblend compound)
- Above average math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft
Schedule : 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7h00 to 15h30
Salary : 40.87$ per hour
Benefits : Pension plan, Group Insurance Plan (Health, Dental, Long-term disability, Life Insurance)
Other benefit(s) : Company supplies work clothing, work boot allowance C$200.- per year
Vacation : 3 weeks
Expected start date : As soon as possible
Employment period : 2 years
How to Apply : Mr. Steve Smith at 613-925-4281 ext 3003 or by email to email@example.com
For assistance applying to this position, or for any other job search related needs, please contact CSE in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.