Nick's Restaurant - Job Details
Posted: Sep 18, 2023
Expires: Oct 18, 2023
Nick's Restaurant is hiring experienced Servers to fill part-time and full-time opportunities.
Candidates should have professional serving experience, including working in a busy restaurant environment.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with bussers, cooks and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
- Submit resume detailing your experience to: email@example.com or call 613-925-2882 for more information.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.