Bayfield Manor - Job Details
Posted: Sep 05, 2023
Expires: Oct 31, 2023
PSW team provides direct personal and nursing care to residents to fulfill the physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents.
As a PSW you will:
- Assist in providing direct care for residents.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents/families, including palliative care
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to meet the needs of residents
- Support your team
- Knowledge and experience in care planning and documentation needed
- Receives direction, assignment and evaluation of work from the RPN (charge nurse);
- Answers call bells promptly, and responds to residents' needs and requests;
- Practices infection control protocol;
- Other tasks such as picking up or delivering laundry, escorting residents to meals
- Has passion and heart for providing quality care
The ideal candidate for our team will have the following qualifications and skills:
- PSW Program Certificate or Diploma that meets the appropriate standards established by the Ministry, the National Association of Career Colleges, or the Ontario Community Support Association.
We are willing to train if you have some experience with Seniors or caring for clients. Are you comfortable with personal care? If you are willing to work every 2nd weekend or willing to start on a part-time/casual basis to increase your seniority. If you enjoy a positive environment and working as a team, Bayfield is the right place for you. Plus, we have the best residents!!
Resumes can be emailed to the attention of Lisa Caldwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.