Bayfield Manor - Job Details
Posted: Sep 05, 2023
Expires: Oct 07, 2023
As a Cook, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing all menus and prepare food and following standardized recipes and production sheets
- Assisting with the responsibilities of the Food Services Manager, in their absence.
- Monitoring quantity and quality of food supplies and recommending corrective action when need be.
- Coaching Dietary Aides in basic food preparation procedures and in serving activities
- Maintaining all required records and cooperating with other departments to meet resident needs
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications
- Experience working in a restaurant, or facility.
- Possess a current Food Handlers Certificate
Resumes can be emailed to the attention of Lisa Caldwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.