The Red George Pub - Job Details
Posted: May 23, 2023
Expires: Jun 16, 2023
Food & Fun with a Heritage Flare
Named for the War of 1812 hero “Red George” MacDonnell, The Red George Pub was established as a quiet gathering spot with a family atmosphere that everyone is sure to enjoy. The Red George Public House has an immediate need for servers and a kitchen helper.
- Your desire to meet the needs of the many tourist patrons, will provide you with a gratifying experience
- Your great attitude will be a good fit for this great atmosphere
- Flexible shifts and accomodating hours are available
- Hiring 3-4 positions seasonal full-time positions
- Year round employment is available as well
- Ideal for students +18 years old looking for summer employment before post-secondary education
- Your Smart Serve certification is preferred, certification will need to be completed within 30 days of hire
- Hiring 1 seasonal full-time position with potential for permanent, year round employment
- Kitchen experience an asset
- Your Safe Food Handler's certfication is preferred, certification will need to be completed within 30 days of hire
Interested candidates should apply in person to Scott at the Red George, call 613-925-8800 or submit resumes to email@example.com.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.