Purplefarm Genetics Inc. - Job Details
Posted: Jan 30, 2023
Expires: Mar 31, 2023
Post Harvest Technician - Hand Trimmer (Johnstown, ON Facility)
Purplefarm Genetics is a rapidly growing company in the Canadian cannabis space. Focusing on flower and phenotype production, the company operates a 12,000 sq ft facility out of Johnstown, Ontario, and a 93,000 sq ft facility out of Fredericton, NB. We are a team who are passionate about delivering unbeatable quality!
This crucial position is perfect for a dedicated, and detail oriented professional. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload within a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Read and follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and company policies
• Follow specific instructions from the Grower
• Efficiently trim and de-fan plants (wet trim)
• Accurately weigh and record all wet trim material
• Occasionally required to trim off the stick once plants are dry
• Promote and maintain product quality by performing all tasks accurately and thoroughly
• Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity
• Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the trimming room(s) while performing trimmings
• Perform all other related job duties as assigned
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
• Prior experience as a trimmer would be an asset
• Ability to work independently in a busy environment
• Exhibit initiative, responsibility, and flexibility
• Solid interpersonal skills
• Able to work well under pressure
• Good observation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to comprehend and implement company policies and procedures
- Good reading and writing ability
• Basic arithmetic ability for weighing, measuring etc.
• Full-time, contract position
For more information about Purplefarm Genetics please go to: www.purplefarmgenetics.com
Interested individuals should apply by email to:
Only candidates selected will be contacted and we thank each candidate for applying.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.