Kemptville Painting - Job Details
Posted: Nov 24, 2022
Expires: Dec 31, 2022
Kemptville Painting is a family-owned and operated business providing quality interior and exterior painting for both Commercial and Residential clients. We paint homeowners dreams and are passionate about taking care of them!
We value hardworking, dedicated, individuals who take pride in their work and are passionate about delivering a quality finish for our customers.
We are looking for 2-3 professional painters to join our team with the following qualities:
• Hard working individuals who are reliable, committed, and dedicated to doing quality work
• Teamwork is a must – you will be working in a crew and need to follow instructions
• 2+ years in the trade - residential or commercial preferred but willing to train and invest in the right person!
• Must be physically fit to lift up to 50lbs
• WHMIS and Working at Heights preferred
• MUST have reliable transportation, steel toed work boots and hard hat; all tools, uniform and PPE supplied
• Must have a smartphone and basic computer skills since that’s how we dispatch our orders
• Big bonus but not required if you can do drywall, taping, plastering
• Must have general manners and be pleasant with customers
• Must pass a criminal background check
Entry-level $17/hr-20 to start and up to $30/ hour depending on experience.
Send your resume to Tonya: email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.