GIGPRINT - Job Details
Posted: Nov 21, 2022
Expires: Dec 31, 2022
- Maintain the accounting files.
- Completing payroll weekly
- Bank and credit card reconciliations monthly
- Track daily bank account activity online and update records.
- Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Experience in day to day accounting and being able to be taught accounting (proficiency in Simply Accounting is a bonus but not a must)
- Ability to communicate with clients and manage day to day activities
- Prepare regular government remittances (e.g. payroll withholdings, EHT, HST)
- Assist with special accounting analysis.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time such as occasional physical work of lifting and moving and helping out with manufacture/production
- Ordering of materials
- Relevant accounting training and experience
- Good computer skills, especially Excel. Knowledge of Simply Accounting software is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills
How to apply:
Please drop your resume off in person at GIGPRINT, 3000 Development Drive, Brockville, ON K6V6E6
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.