Aquatech - Job Details
Posted: Nov 17, 2022
Expires: Dec 31, 2022
Mechanic (Diesel Pumps)
Aquatech is a specialized supplier of portable industrial pumping equipment and systems including construction dewatering pumps, sewer bypass pumps, trash pumps and high-pressure pumps. Our diesel-driven rotating equipment rental fleet is one of the largest in the country and range in horsepower from 15 to over 1,000 and we have both trucks mounted with well drilling equipment and
We offer employees full product and technical training, excellent pay and benefit programs, as well as great opportunities for advancement.
- Perform preventative maintenance service and repair on equipment in shop and on construction sites.
- Respond to service calls as required, inclusive of some after-hour and weekend emergencies.
- Keep all equipment and vehicle fleet in good working order, in accordance with manufacturers spec, and in presentable condition as per SOPs.
- Diagnose simple mechanical equipment problems with customers remotely.
- Perform tasks through document management system, inclusive of, work orders, service reports, check lists, and equipment manuals.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment always.
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Red seal approved in the following trades considered assets: 310s, 310t, 425a, 421a
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with similar equipment required.
- Electrical and instrumentation knowledge a very strong asset.
- Attention to detail and quality workmanship.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently and daily.
- Uninhibited ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, push, pull, reach and grasp.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Valid Class G Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract
- Class D considered an asset
- Forklift Certification preferred
- Ability to be on call and work out of town
- Must have a valid Canadian Passport or be a permanent resident of Canada having no restrictions on travel
Resumes can be forwarded to: Thomas Watson email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.