Purplefarm Genetics Inc. - Job Details
Posted: Oct 27, 2022
Expires: Nov 30, 2022
Purplefarm Genetics is a fast-growing company entirely focused on cultivating premium craft cannabis flower. Located near Prescott, Ontario, we are looking for motivated individuals to join our team of cannabis professionals.
First and foremost, this job is about creating a premium product. Care in each step of our process is paramount. You will be transporting and trimming cannabis flower for bulk curing and packaging and are responsible for communication and problem solving around these areas.
- Excell at fine, detailed tasks
- Manual dexterity and endurance (extensive scissor use)
- Must not have been convicted of any felony offense
- Experience working in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Punctuality & detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Able to stand or sit for long periods
- Work variable hours due to event based work schedule
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- History of cannabis trimming preferred
- 18+ years old
- Follow Health Canada Guidelines and internal SOP’s
- Tightly trim cannabis by hand to meet quality standards
- Responsible for maintaining accurate weighing records
- Organize trimmed flowers into separate bins
- Climb ladders, push carts and carry bins up to 25lbs
- Retain and store shake and kief
- Maintain and clean tools
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the warehouse
- Package products according to the packaging standards
- Communicate with other staff
- Perform any other assigned duty
Please submit your resume to: Shannon at email@example.com to be considered for this position.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.