Employment and Education Centre - Job Details
Posted: Sep 21, 2022
Expires: Oct 08, 2022
The Brick Brockville is actively seeking to expand our team. We need enthusiastic people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous team!
- Inspect and load product
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
- Lift and carry products into customers’ homes with no damages, and assemble as required
- Perform in-home customer service including customer settlements
- Document delivery status
- Record information such as mileage, fuel costs, and any problems encountered
- Complete driver check-in, including proper accounting of merchandise and invoicing
- Delivery experience is an asset
- Valid G2 driver’s license
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to lift and carry heavy merchandise exceeding 80 lbs on a regular basis
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Must pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Why The Brick?:
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal “Paid” days off
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer! We welcome all abilities to apply.
The Brick is committed to accommodating applicants and associates with disabilities.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brockville, ON K6V 7E8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- delivery driving: 1 year (preferred)
Please e mail your resume to Scott Robertson email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.