JL Woodworking - Job Details
Posted: Sep 12, 2022
Expires: Oct 15, 2022
Attention creators! JL Woodworking is hiring!
Who We Are, and Why you Should Join our Team:
A JL Woodworking, we value creativity and collaborative teamwork. We are looking for someone who can think outside of the box to bring new ideas to life. Our products bring smiles to kids all over the country and looking for someone who enjoys brightening the days of kids and their families.
We are looking for someone who is able to help with the manufacturing of toys, furniture, and custom orders.
What You Will Be Doing:
Your days will consist of working with your hands as you cut, sand, assemble, paint, package products, clean the shop, and receiving shipments. Other jobs as required but a majority of the role will be working with machines and sanding.
We are a smaller shop that is locally owned and will give you the tools and freedom to succeed!
- Able to work independently in a noisy atmosphere.
- Communicator - As we said, it’s a noisy shop but will still need to communicate with the team. You need to be able to communicate effectively and not afraid to ask questions
- Laser-Focus - Throw on some noise-canceling headphones and get to work! We are looking for someone who can work productively independently on repetitive tasks
- Dependable and Reliable - We are a small business so every employee has a huge impact on our success.
- Growth Mindset - Errors happen, how do you respond to them? We need problem solvers who can remain positive. Everything is fixable!
- Education - Post-secondary education is an asset but not required
- Past woodworking or cabinetry experience is an asset
Part-time 2-3 days per week to start
8-4:30 and longer shifts as needed.
$18/hour to start
Free parking available on site. Please note, we are located in Kemptville so public transportation is not available
Resumes can be forwarded to: email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.