Kemptville Heating & AC - Job Details
Posted: Aug 26, 2022
Expires: Sep 30, 2022
Established in 2011, Kemptville Heating & AC is a small HVAC company located 25
minutes south of Ottawa. We specialize in cold climate heat pump installations,
furnaces, air conditioning, hot water heating systems, gas piping, ductwork, HRV
systems, pool heaters, zone controls and almost all other residential and light
commercial HVAC equipment. We provide service and installation for our clients in
Kemptville, Ottawa and surrounding areas.
At Kemptville Heating, every day is different. We don’t do assembly style installations,
we don’t rush and try not to work late unless we absolutely have to. We work Monday-
Friday, 9am - 5pm. You will never be asked to work weekends in the summer months
and rarely be required to work weekends in the winter. We have a great team and work
at a relaxed, non rushed pace and take great care and pride in our workmanship. We try
to take every second Friday off in the summer if you choose. In the winter we like to do
a company breakfast every second Friday whenever possible. Weekend and extended
work hours are available if you like.
Employees are required to show up to work on time every day, dressed professionally
and ready for the days challenges. We take great pride in our company morale and
appreciate each others company throughout the day.
- Full time installer, service technician
- Install all types residential HVAC equipment
- Service and repair of all residential HVAC equipment
- Restock materials as required
- Maintain excellent customer relations
- Pickup material as required
- Candidate must be versatile
- Must have gas fitter 2 certificate
- Must have intermediate or advanced knowledge of installation and service of the following
equipment: furnaces, air conditioners, HRV/ERV’s, water heaters, heat pumps, fireplaces, thermostats,
gas piping etc…
- Must be familiar with how to operate pipe threading tools
- Must know how to solder and braze
- Must be organized, neat and preform clean professional installations
- Must be familiar and proficient with a natural gas and propane installation code
- Must be courteous, professional and kind
- Ozone depletion certificate an asset
- 313D - Air conditioning mechanic license an asset
- 308R - Low rise sheet metal licence an asset
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record
Salary & Benefits:
- Annual performance bonus
- Company vehicle to take home
- Uniform t-shirts, hats, sweaters provided
- Additional $1000/year clothing allowance (for pants, shorts, boots, overalls etc.)
- Tool replacement program (eg. if you burn out your drill at work, go buy a new one with company CC.
If you loose your tools, too bad for you ;)
- $600/year tool allowance (towards purchase of new tools)
- You are only required to provide your own hand tools. All other tools provided for you if you wish.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you meet MOST or ALL of the above criteria, Please
send resume to:
And please don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call me at 613 867 3838
We are willing to train the proper candidate for this position, so if you are new to the trade, don’t be shy.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.