- Job Details
Posted: Aug 18, 2022
Expires: Sep 24, 2022
The Party Chief completes fieldwork assigned to them while being the leader of a survey crew. As a leader of the survey crew, the Party Chief is responsible for completing all assigned work efficiently
- Complete SRPR’s, Reference Plans (for new description), Stake Limits, Plan of Survey, Expropriation Plan, and Topographic Surveys
- Completing field notes on all projects at time of performing survey, documenting the field checks and ensuring the notes reflect the work that was completed in the field
- Completing final locates for builders surveys, including documenting the current state of the property on the field notes. The notes should indicate if/how the survey bar was set and checked, where monuments still exist and any fencing or features on or near the boundaries
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of boundary locations, and to identify on site the boundary’s locations along street corridors or subject lands.
- Setting survey bars that have been pre-calculated, and completing field notes to show how the bars were set as well as the appropriate checks on the set bars
- General boundary retracement principles and monument regulations, including recognizing and attempting to re-establish the boundaries from the nearest ascertainable evidence
- Completing field notes on all projects at time of performing survey, documenting the field checks and ensuring the notes reflect the work that was completed in the field.
- Simple cogo calculations on the data collector
- Demonstrate proficiency with all field equipment and competently pair all devices
- Ensuring equipment is in good working order
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.