Wendy's (Quicker Foods Inc.) - Job Details
Posted: Jul 26, 2022
Expires: Sep 30, 2022
We're looking for friendly and outgoing full-time Crew Members!
Are you an enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and a passion for delivering excellent service? If yes, we might be the perfect fit!
As a Crew Member at Wendy's, you will exceed the expectations of your guests by providing excellent customer service, making and serving great-tasting products in a friendly and courteous environment every day!
A sneak peek of your job responsibilities includes:
- Accurately processing transactions including cash, debit, credit and gift cards
- Contributing to the cleanliness, safety, and overall success of your team and restaurant
- Providing excellent guest experience through the delivery of exceptional products and service
- Delivering consistent and outstanding service through a friendly attitude, attentive behaviour and strong product knowledge
As a multi-unit Wendy's franchisee, Quicker Foods Inc. offers some unique benefits and perks, such as:
- Competitive wages
- On-the-job training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Community involvement opportunities
- Discounted food and drink while working
- Health and dental benefits for qualifying employees
- Advancement opportunities at the restaurant, operations, and head office level
- Opportunities to receive training and development in food safety and health and safety
- Planning on moving, but don't want to lose your seniority or look for a new job? We have multiple locations across Ontario and may be able to find a perfect fit for you, whether you are relocating for personal, educational, or work reasons.
In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), accommodations are available throughout the recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations required.
Quicker Foods Inc. (QSR Group), operating as Wendy's, is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment and seeks talent with diverse life experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires talent regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases.
When he was eight years old, Dave Thomas dreamed he'd run the best restaurant in the world. He didn't just achieve his dream, he shared it with everyone. Dave loved two things above all else, food and people. That's why he started Wendy's. He believed in a place where you get great food, made fresh, and served by nice people. At all our restaurants we do our best to carry on that simple idea, every day. It's his legacy.
Our name is Wendy's, but we will always be Dave's place. Learn about the legacy and see how you can keep it alive as part of our crew!