Sun Life - Job Details
Posted: May 01, 2022
Expires: Sep 30, 2022
Sun Life Financial Advisor
Sun Life Financial
Cornwall, Morrisburg, Brockville, ON Canada
What’s holding you back from building your own business?
Take control of your life and determine your own success. Enjoy financial independence and work life balance.
As a Sun Life Financial advisor you’ll receive exceptional training and support to help build your business, competitive compensation, and ongoing recognition for your achievements.
Let’s talk. This could be the start of something great!
What’s in it for you?
- Be in charge of your own business and income opportunities
- Dedicated leadership support and head office specialists
- Great peer-to-peer networking, educational and training opportunities
- Industry leading technology and business services
- National advertising and personalized marketing collateral
- An innovative ‘level commission’ structure that can provide you with an ongoing stream of income, right from day one
- Access to group savings, stock ownership program and benefits plans
What you’ll do:
- Grow your business by prospecting within your network and in your community
- Meet with prospects and Clients to review their goals
- Provide trusted advice about the right life and health insurance products to protect against risk
- Deliver personalized, ongoing financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term investment and retirement goals
- Build and grow your business through referrals
What we’re looking for:
- Self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial
- Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Persuasive, able to motivate others to action
- Business development and prospecting skills
- Strong sales orientation and a passion for putting clients first
We want to hear from you!
Learn more and APPLY at www.sunlife.ca/alain.marleau or simply email your resume to email@example.com ,
Alain Marleau, Business Development Partner – Sun Life
Only those requested for an interview will be contacted.
If you are not a Canadian citizen, you must provide proof of the following with your application to become a contracted Sun Life Financial advisor:
A valid work permit with an expiry date greater than 12 months from the date of your application, and
Provide documentation confirming you have applied for permanent residency in Canada.
We will not process or consider your application without the above-mentioned requirements. Current immigration rules do not acknowledge the advisor career as a valid employment status for permanent residency.
The Sun Life Financial advisor role is 100% commission-based. The possible salary disclosure provided by this job board does not apply.
About Sun Life Financial:
We're committed to making life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Our passion and purpose have fuelled us for more than 150 years. We're there for our Clients in the moments that matter most. We create opportunities to make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
We believe in harnessing your intellectual power and developing the best, brightest and most passionate people to serve our Clients.
Diversity is our strength. We support an inclusive environment where you're a leader, collaborator, innovator and trusted partner.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.