Little Sisterz Restaurant - Job Details
Posted: Jun 07, 2021
Expires: Jun 28, 2021
Little Sisterz is currently recruiting experienced restaurant employees to work full-time and part-time positions! Located in the heart of the village of Spencerville, we are an Italian bistro café with featured traditional Italian cuisine – with a twist!
Little Sisterz unique service team members will share the duties of servers, cooks and retail customer service. This 24 seat restaurant will serve breakfast, lunch & dinner as well as offer take-out/grab & go selections, both fresh & frozen. Little Sisterz will offer Italian pantry items for sale and well as fresh baked goods and high-quality coffee with barista services.
Are you looking for a fun, quirky, unique work environment where we laugh a lot? Little Sisterz is for you! Although still a professional and safe workplace, we laugh at ourselves a lot and try not to take things too seriously.
Little Sisterz Team Members will:
- Have previous experience in the hospitality industry, preferred
- Open availability from Thursday to Sunday, with increasing to include Tuesday & Wednesday within two months
- Be passionate about food and customer service with meticulous attention to details
- Have ability to set and understand service priorities and hierarchy of tasks
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and ability to use quiet times to complete upkeep tasks
- Be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs. throughout a work shift
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication abilities, is an honest and direct communicator
- Be a team player, enjoy building relationships with customers and co-workers, take pleasure in making people happy
- Take pride in doing a job well and cares about getting it right the first time
- Can take direction but show initiative
- Never say “that is not my job!”
- Always say “let me help you!”
- Have Smart Serve Certification & Food Handler Certification Program or willingness to complete within 2 months
If you have any questions about working at LITTLE SISTERZ, please don't hesitate to reach out
Please submit resume AND COVER LETTER by email immediately to:
Mary Tessier, Administrative Coordinator
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.