Loughlin's Country Store - Job Details
Posted: Jun 02, 2021
Expires: Jul 03, 2021
Experienced baker required part-time for small bakery.
Responsibilities include opening/closing of bakery, preparing a variety of pastries according to recipes to produce a consistent, high quality & fresh selection for customers.
- Experience as a Baker or similar role
- Familiarity with all professional kitchen equipment
- Firm understanding of the Metric & Imperial systems of measurement
- Can follow detailed written or verbal instructions precisely
- Understanding & willing to adhere to all food safety as well as health & safety practices/protocols
- Mindset to work safely around hot & dangerous goods
- Excellent time-management skills is a must
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude
- Flexibility to work in early morning
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs & capable of standing for long periods of time
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.