The North Grenville Times Inc - Job Details
Posted: May 25, 2021
Expires: Jun 25, 2021
The North Grenville Times is an independently owned publication serving the population of North Grenville and surrounding area. We are seeking to hire a talented and motivated journalist.
Responsibilities include collecting and analyzing information of public interest and writing news articles for a weekly publication.
The successful candidate will be gathering information, conducting interviews, writing articles and taking photographs of events in the local community.
Please consider submitting your resume if you are a person with:
- Excellent news judgment
- Strengths in accurate, clean reporting
- The ability to initiate stories and features
- Excellent reporting and writing skills
- Experience at a news organization in a deadline-oriented reporting/writing role
- Ability to work quickly and independently, meet multiple deadlines, and make efficient decisions
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
If you have your finger on the pulse of your community and you are willing to work both independently and as part of a news team, to tell this community’s stories, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.