Beking's Poultry Farm - Job Details
Posted: Mar 30, 2021
Expires: Jun 18, 2021
Join our hard working team on our small farm where you would be responsible for grading eggs and cleaning and packaging them. As well as additional farm labourer duties as required.
- Full-time hours - Saturday and Sunday with a few days throughout the week
- A rough schedule of 730am-330pm but flexible depending on workload
- Starting wage around $16/hour, depending on experience and need for training
- Looking for someone to start as soon as possible
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail, fast-paced, strong work ethic, lifting/manual labour
- Previous grading experience working on a farm considered an asset
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.