Parks Canada - Fort Wellington - Job Details
Posted: Feb 18, 2021
Expires: Mar 01, 2021
What's the job all about?
- Daily interaction with the public at a National Historic Site of Canada
- Presentation of local and national history to visitors from around the world
- Recreating historical activities including historic weapons demonstrations, cooking, blacksmithing etc.
What is the work term?
- Mid May - Labour Day 2021
Who can apply?
- Post-secondary students currently enrolled in FULL-TIME studies who will also be returning to school full time in Fall 2021
- Please indicate on resume if you have any French speaking and oral comprehension skills
How do I apply?
- Send your resume AND cover letter by email to email@example.com by MARCH 1, 2021
- For questions, contact: Caitlyn Quade at firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.