Canadian Tire Prescott - Job Details
Posted: Feb 16, 2021
Expires: Feb 26, 2021
Canadian Tire Prescott is in need of an individual to become the Inventory Receiving Associate.
At this time of year the store is preparing for the very busy spring and summer sales and want to be prepared for the demands of their customers. Although this may appear to be seasonal, for the right candidate this will just be a great way to get your foot in the door to long term sustainable employment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the unloading of trucks, by hand mostly
- Building pallets of product to be stored according to season and activity
- Scanning and documenting the product as it arrives, distributed and stored
- Assist with the organization of stock and shelving within the store
- Maintain an organizational plan for product throughout the site
- Demonstrate an excellent work ethic and positive team attitude
- Be able to work early mornings
- Be able to bend, lift and carry safely, for the duration of the shift.
- Be knowledgeable in the use of variety of pallet jacks
- Having a forktruck licence would be an asset
Interested candidates should apply directly to Kay Clarey, General Manager.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.