Trillium Dental - Job Details
Posted: Nov 04, 2020
Expires: Dec 23, 2020
Full Time Dental Assistant
Come join our Amazing Team! We have an opportunity for a talented dental assistant who is a team player, compassionate and energetic at our Kanata location. You will play a key role in supporting our dentist to increase efficiency and quality of care in our established family based practice.
Your Key Activities:
- Assist dentists at chairside, to perform a wide range of dental procedures. Ensure that the treatment room is prepared and ready for patient arrival.
- Take digital radiographs.
- Perform a range of dental laboratory procedures.
- Ensure instruments and equipment are available and ready for use: disinfected and sterilized by adhering to the latest Public Health Infection Control Standards.
- Ensure that all treatment plans are updated into the patient file.
- Graduate of an Accredited Intra-Oral Dental Assisting Program.
- Minimum 1 year experience providing clinical assistance.
- Member of the ODAA.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.