Dodds’ Janitorial Limited - Job Details
Posted: Oct 19, 2020
Expires: Nov 30, 2020
- Clean and supply designated building areas, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have current Police records check
- Superior customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Typically requires 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- Ability to work with little supervision with a high standard for quality, attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a team environment with clear and effective communication style, both written and oral.
- Bilingual an asset (English and French) not essential
Hours per week: 5 – 15 hours per week depending on job
Shift Times: Mostly evenings but a couple of day time jobs
When needed to start: ASAP
Do you need any other skills to be able to work at this site in this position?
- WHMIS Certified
- Police Records Check
To apply: Email your resume to email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.