Conseil des écoles publiques de l'Est de l'Ontario - Job Details
Posted: Sep 21, 2020
Expires: Sep 25, 2020
Occasional Janitor - ÉÉSP Rivière-Rideau (Kemptville)
830 Heritage Dr, Kemptville (École élémentaire et secondaire publique Rivière Rideau)
Occasional position, unionized
The Janitor carries out maintenance and cleaning tasks and ensures the security of the school and adjacent properties.
- Secondary school diploma or a combination of education and relevant experience;
- Knowledge of oral and written French OR oral and written English;
- Janitorial experience in a school setting, an asset;
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work independently;
- Ability to lift or to push heavy weights;
- Any other requirements related to the position;
- A police record check (vulnerable sector mention) dating six (6) months or less, before start date.
Schedule to be determined based on school needs.
18,22 $ per hour + 8%
Job Posting (available in French): https://emplois.cepeo.on.ca/Forms/Postuler?jobID=2020/599
Candidates are welcome to apply directly on the job posting, however our website is in French only or
Resumes can be forwarded to Tracy McDonald: email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.