Prysmian Power Cables and Systems Canada, Ltd. - Job Details
Posted: Sep 21, 2020
Expires: Oct 21, 2020
PRYSMIAN GROUP IS GROWING!
The world’s leading cable solutions provider is hiring for its Prescott Facility. With over 130 years of accumulated history, 30,000 people in 50 countries and almost 112 plants, Prysmian offers great career opportunities and challenges. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits packages.
We are looking for: Machine Operators
We are looking for machine operators that are working in medium/heavy manufacturing or have worked preferably in a cable manufacturing plant. Must be used to working 12 hour rotating shifts and be available to work overtime.
Machine Operators are responsible for following instructions and established safety requirements to operate equipment used in various stages of the cable manufacturing process. Operators must be able to meet productivity requirements and create products that conform to quality standards.
- Hourly Rate: $17.43 to start with a progression to $28.80
- Pension Plan with Company matching up to 6%
- Excellent Health and Medical Benefits paid by Employer
- Yearly fitness allowance of $350.00
- Gain Share Incentive Program up to $3,000 per year
- Excellent Training and Development Program
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience working in manufacturing operations is preferred.
- Proficient Math and English skills
- Must be able to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to work the required hours as scheduled.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Frequent walking, standing, squatting and reaching required
Candidates can apply by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and their attached resume!
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Prysmian Group will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure our equal participation.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.