3M - Job Details
Posted: Sep 17, 2020
Expires: Oct 02, 2020
3M is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Analyst for its Supply Chain team located in the Personal Safety Manufacturing facility, in Brockville, ON. The successful candidate will make an impact by supporting in achieving specific objectives in logistics operations through implementation of production schedules, capacity planning analysis, and projection of inventory requirements
*Successful candidates must be able to successfully pass security clearance under the Canadian Controlled Goods Registration as part of the hiring process. This is MANDATORY*
- Monitoring and replenishing inventory in fulfilling forecasts, schedules and customer requirements
- Reviewing and analyzing forecasts for inventory/raw material needs; evaluating and projecting capacity requirements; and determining when and how much material to order
- Analyzing materials requirement planning data and summarizing production reports
- Assisting various departments (customer service, laboratory, engineering, marketing, production) in meeting their respective goals and targets by providing accurate information (such as promise dates and fill rates) to customers within acceptable lead time, and communicating related policies and procedures
- Utilizing plant, division and corporate logistics information systems for accurate reporting, material usage, transactions, maintaining production and planning data
- Supporting the planning for new product introduction through effective scheduling, procuring necessary components and materials, and working with suppliers on packaging cost reductions. May establish ordering system for new products and implement programs to foster cost reduction and improve critical cycle time.
- Post-secondary education (Business, Math, Economics, Analytics, or industrial Engineering, etc))
- Experience with SAP and MS Office
- Able to pass Controlled Goods Clearance, if selected (we administer)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong communication skills
- Power BI
- Additional Supply Chain certification an asset
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel less than 5% of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.
Apply: Closing Date is October 2nd
Candidates can apply via this link, just copy and paste it into your browser:
Please do not contact the plant directly. Electronic applications only.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.