O'Reilly's Independent Grocer - Job Details
Posted: Sep 16, 2020
Expires: Sep 30, 2020
O'Reilly's Independant Grocer is looking to hire an individual with an interest in Natural Foods.
Skills & Abilities
- Interested in Natural Value foods
- Good customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the job
Other Job Requirements
- Lifting and moving weights of 5 – 20 kilograms (e.g., cases of products)
- Standing for long periods of time while stocking shelves and taking inventory
- Some bending into display cases / coolers
- Some reaching and lifting of items out of display coolers / cases (e.g., meats, cheeses)
- Exposure to cool temperatures while working around deli coolers and refrigerators
- Exposure to chemicals used for cleaning surfaces including display cases, coolers, counters
Do not wait for closing date, apply in store or apply directly to:
Name: Chris O’Reilly
Phone Number:613 925 4625
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “YOUR INDEPENDENT GROCER” (s) by Loblaws Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.