Solacity Inc - Job Details
Posted: Sep 15, 2020
Expires: Oct 16, 2020
Solacity is a 14-year old Kemptville based renewable energy design and supply business, working to make the world a little greener. We have an immediate opening for a motivated individual to help us grow our business.
As a Sales & Support Specialist you will have wide range of responsibilities, as listed but not limited to the items below.
- Answering the phone to take orders & write quotes
- Answer basic and advanced questions from customers
- Design grid-tie and off-grid systems for customers, suggest solutions
- Stay up-to-date on renewable energy related equipment
- Coordinate orders, shipping, and supplies with our sales assistants
- When time permits help with shipping & receiving, and other tasks around the office
- Strong communications skills, both oral and in writing, in particular via E-mail
- Excellent interpersonal, and service-oriented skills
- A sound understanding of basic electrical engineering principles
- At least a basic understanding of renewable energy systems, advanced knowledge is an asset!
- Familiarity with electrical code will be highly valued.
- Either a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or renewable energy (solar) experience
- Strong computer skills in using MS-Office, MS-Windows, Word, Excel, Visio
- Independent, self-motivated, and detail oriented, with good organizational and problem solving skills
- A sense of humour & common sense!
We offer a great place to work, competitive salary, and job security (permanent position). This is a full-time job, 40 hours per week, 8:30am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
Our office and warehouse is located in Kemptville (www.Solacity.com). Please send your job application, including a current resume & wage/salary expectation, to Rob@solacity.com.
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.