H & R Block - Job Details
Posted: Sep 10, 2020
Expires: Oct 10, 2020
H&R Block is the world’s largest tax services provider and the leader in the tax preparation industry. Each year, H&R Block employs thousands of seasonal and part-time associates as Tax Professionals in our tax offices nationwide.
With flexible options for those looking to earn some extra income or opportunities to grow a career with an industry leader, it is easy to see why so many Tax Professionals return to H&R Block each year.
Our Tax Professionals look at our client’s life through tax and find ways to help! H&R Block has been focused on quality client service for more than five decades and is the largest tax preparer in the industry.
As a representative of H&R Block, you are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns while delivering outstanding client service.
The Tax Professional duties include:
- Conducting tax interviews with clients & preparing tax returns
- Delivering outstanding client service
- Ensuring client confidentiality and privacy
- Increasing retention of all clients
- Assisting with local marketing and business growth
- Providing audit support
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in person.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Preference will be given to individuals who have either: completed the H&R Block Level I Tax Academy course with a grade of 80% or better or have similar experience or both.
Emails can be sent Attn: Elie Fakhouri email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.