Ministry of the Solicitor General - Job Details
Posted: Sep 02, 2020
Expires: Sep 30, 2020
We have a current posting for Food Services Helper on-call positions across Ontario.
As noted within this posting, On-Call Food Services Helper contracts may be available in the following cities: Etobicoke, Milton, Maidstone, Brockville, Ottawa, Lindsay, Penetanguishene.
Closing Date: September 30, 2020
How to apply:
- You must apply online.
- Your cover letter and resume combined should not exceed five (5) pages. For tips and tools on how to write a concise cover letter and resume, review the Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools and Resources.
- Customize your cover letter and resume to the qualifications listed on the job ad. Using concrete examples, you must show how you demonstrated the requirements for this job. We rely on the information you provide to us.
- Read the job description to make sure you understand this job.
- OPS employees are required to quote their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number when applying.
- If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please Contact Us to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.