Medics for Events - Job Details
Posted: Aug 20, 2020
Expires: Sep 20, 2020
Medics for Events is recruiting for the position of: Point of Entry Health Screener. Medics for Events is seeking 2 full time and 2 part time candidates to join the current team at our client site in Cardinal Ontario.
The Point of Entry Health Screener shall be available to work 12 hour shift rotation; days, nights, weekends and holidays and own or have access to reliable transportation.
Shift duties will include:
- Obtaining a thermal imaging (infrared) temperature of all persons entering onto the client site
- Maintaining “normal” and “average” temperatures via use of the thermal imaging technology
- Conducting secondary screening/examination as required and adhering to policies pertaining to the Point of Entry Health Screening Program
- Valid first aid, CPR HCP (Health Care Provider) and AED certification from a WSIB accredited training provider
- Valid Emergency Medical Responder or higher certification (AEMA/Paramedic diploma)
- Valid Ontario drivers license
- Clean/clear criminal record and vulnerable sector check
$21.50 to $25.00 per hour; bi-weekly, 4% vacation paid out bi-weekly.
Uniforms and Equipment
- All uniform articles and equipment supplied.
- Paid orientation and training provided.
Please submit your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates selected for an interview shall bring all copies of certifications with them at time of interview.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.