El Rebost - Job Details
Posted: Aug 17, 2020
Expires: Sep 17, 2020
El Rebost - New Spanish restaurant in Prescott, ON. Some of the features will include an open kitchen, fresh seafood, private dining and working with premium imported and local ingredients.
This position is great for someone who is looking to gain experience in a new cuisine. Under the guidance and supervision you’ll be prepping and cooking different Spanish dishes.
As a cook of the restaurant some of your key duties and responsibilities under the guidance of the head chef would include but not limited to:
- - Doing prep work for any of the stations in the restaurant
- - Working the hot line/cold bar or the paella station.
- - Helping kitchen management by informing about any items running low or nearing expiry dates.
- - Following health & safety guidelines
- - Keeping accurate records in regards to food preparation - shelf life, temperatures, etc.
- - Setting up and breaking down stations.
Experience and Skill-set Required:
- - Someone who is motivated, passionate and is looking to learn about Spanish cuisine.
- - Extremely well organized and have great time management and planning skills.
- - Written & oral English skills
- - General cooking knowledge - seafood, meats, vegetables.
- - Knowledge of Spanish cuisine.
- - Corporate restaurant/hotel background
- - Culinary degree
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.