Ministry of the Solicitor General - Job Details
Posted: Jun 15, 2020
Expires: Aug 07, 2020
We have a current posting for 112 Correctional Officer positions across Ontario (Bilingual & Unilingual).
Do you have a desire to work for Correctional Services? If so, then consider this rewarding opportunity with the Ministry of the Solicitor General, where you will support the correctional system in Ontario and contribute to keeping Ontario's communities safe. The Correctional Officer position is a rewarding career in the justice sector and is an opportunity to work with an employer that promotes diversity. The Ontario Public Service is committed to your training. This is an exciting time to join Correctional Services as it undertakes transformation!
There are a total of 112 positions across Ontario.
Closing Date: August 7, 2020
To view the complete posting please copy and paste the following link into your browser:
The Ministry of the Solicitor General is hiring CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS across Ontario.
How to apply:
- You must apply online here: https://www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/Preview.aspx?Language=English&JobID=150461
- Your cover letter and resume combined should not exceed five (5) pages. For tips and tools on how to write a concise cover letter and resume, review the Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools and Resources.
- Customize your cover letter and resume to the qualifications listed on the job ad. Using concrete examples, you must show how you demonstrated the requirements for this job. We rely on the information you provide to us.
- Read the job description to make sure you understand this job.
- If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please Contact Us to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.