King's Lock Craft Distillery - Job Details
Posted: Jun 19, 2020
Expires: Jul 10, 2020
KLCD Bookkeeping and Office Administration Job Description
The successful candidate will have:
- completed post-secondary training in accounting or bookkeeping and demonstrated work experience within a related field,
- competences in QuickBooks online, record keeping and filing,
- proficiency in MS Office and familiarity with other software such as DropBox,
- personable communication skills, and the
- ability to work independently and as a member of KLCD’s Team both virtually and onsite.
- Maintain a complete set of books, keep records of accounts, verify the procedures used for recording financial transactions, including preparing and running payroll, and the preparation of CRA payroll and HST remittances.
- Contact customers to initiate payments of overdue accounts.
- Work with suppliers to facilitate ongoing communication when necessary.
- Process relevant paperwork.
- Track orders, sales, assist with bill payments, credit applications for suppliers, and maintain accurate filing system
- Learn and work on external software systems such as accessing CRA virtual portal, Shopify, LCBO / Supplier, and Connect Logistics
- Enter data into Excel, extract data from Shopify
- Maintain and track the onsite filing system
- Work virtually and on location, as required
Hours: 20 hours per week
Compensation: $20 per hour
Interested candidates should forward resumes to Laura email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions are being accepted the sooner the better....
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.