Wubs Transit - Job Details
Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Expires: Mar 28, 2020
As a School Bus Driver, you are the familiar face that children see on their way to and from school. You are also the person that gets them there safely. This job is a part-time, split-shift position from Monday through Friday which gives you lots of flexibility and free time during the day with the added bonus of having evenings, weekends and holidays to yourself. A Bonus of $250 is available for this position.
Locations: Prescott, Kemptville and Winchester
Typical Shift:7-9AM & 3-5PM - You must be available to work both the morning & afternoon shift from Monday through Friday.
- B License
- 2 or more years of driving experience in a bus
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Clear Criminal Background Check and Vulnerable Sector Screen (VSS)
- Pass the Ministry of Transportation’s Medical Test for School Bus Drivers
- Successful completion of the Company provided training program
- Available to work a split shift (both morning and afternoon shifts) on a daily basis from Monday to Friday
· Opportunities to earn additional income on chartered routes or summer camps
· Incentives for good attendance and safety records
· Bring Your Kids On Board
· No Evening or Weekend shifts
· Enjoy days off on P.A. Days, Statutory Holidays, March Break, Summer
· Spare Drivers available when time off is needed
· Employee Referral Bonus
· Ongoing training & development
Fill out an application at www.wubs.ca/careers or call 613-223-3241 and ask for Wanda.
We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By appointment only. No phone calls or agencies, please!
See our recruiting video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yn8gmWro5A
Job Type: Part-time
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.