- Job Details
Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Expires: Mar 31, 2020
Job Description: In Home Personal Assistant
The Personal Assistant works in the home to provide daily assistance for a Female Client; must be pet friendly (dog). Duties vary from assisting in cleaning and cooking to simply providing company and stimulating conversation. Looking for a family-oriented individual who is comfortable with a flexible schedule, companionship and changing duties based on energy levels.
Shifts will be 8AM-12PM Daily, shifts are flexible and will change based on client’s schedule. Shifts may increase or decrease as needs change.
- Enables client to stay in home confidently by providing support in numerous ways
- Supports client in completing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping, and other household errands
- Supports client to stay independent in home by assisting client to complete chores, dusting etc.
- Able to engage in quiet activities for periods of time while client naps etc.
- Ensures the safety of the client by being a dependable person with attention to detail
- Be friendly with dog, provide stimulation and engagement to pets in and outside of the home
- Understand and engage safety plan, when necessary
- Must be female
- Must be physically fit
- Smoking must not be done in the home, there is a designated smoking area near the home
- Must possess a recent CPIC, or be able to obtain before start date
- Must have High School Diploma, special consideration given to those with experience in a health care setting (or equivalent experience in related field)
- The incumbent must understand how to care for and like canine companions
- Valid “G” Class Drivers License
Applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off, in person, to CSE Prescott: 191 King Street East, Prescott, ON K0E 1T0
For questions or inquiries please call: 613 925 0222
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.