D&G Landscaping - Job Details
Posted: Feb 13, 2020
Expires: Apr 15, 2020
D&G Landscaping is a commercial and institutional landscaping and heavy civil construction company based in Greely, Ontario and performing the majority of our work in Ottawa. We are always looking for hard-working individuals to join our team. D&G Landscaping is unionized and as such our employees enjoy union benefits such as health and welfare benefit plan, legal benefit plan, scholarship fund, pension fund, and more.
- Work to complete landscape construction projects outdoors at various sites (commercial, institutional, park and recreation sites, private residences)
- Seasonal, full time work (50 hours/week)
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Skills: Team player, dependability, reliability, handling heavy loads, perform physically demanding work, manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination, bending, crouching, kneeling
- Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety shoes, hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses
- Must provide your own transportation to and from the work site
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: (613) 821-0440
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.