Newgate 180 - Job Details
Posted: Feb 10, 2020
Expires: Mar 14, 2020
OVERNIGHT WORKER: Cleaning / Maintenance / Security
Primary Responsibility: To oversee the security of the facility and our clients during non-business hours. Cleaning and Maintenance of the facility.
- Work as an integral member of a multi-discipline team
- Perform periodic fire and security checks during each shift.
- To provide support to the clients: respond to arising issues;
- Refer to key staff as necessary.
- Cleaning and upkeep of the of the facility as per the cleaning list.
- Prep work in the kitchen
- Maintaining shift logs
- Clerical and administrative tasks as necessary
- Conducting internet-based research as necessary
- Maintaining supplies inventory and notify appropriate staff for restocking
- Answering telephones and taking messages or routing calls as appropriate
- To oversee the security of the facility and our clients during non-business hours
- Clean neat appearance
- Physical capabilities:
- Bending, crouching, standing for extended periods, and
- Lifting up to 50 lb
- Cleaning experience
- CPR and First aid
- Climb step ladder
- Must be able to perform task without close supervision
Min. hours/week: 10 - 20 hours - MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SOME WEEKENDS
SHIFT HOURS: 9pm-9am / 8pm–10 am- overnight
Wage: $15.20 - $16.47 / hour
Located in MERRICKVILLE, ON
Please send resume to: email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.