Solacity Inc - Job Details
Posted: Feb 10, 2020
Expires: Mar 24, 2020
$34,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
Solacity is a 14-year old Kemptville based renewable energy supply & design business, working to make the world a little greener. Solacity serves local walk-in customers at our store, and sells online all over Canada. We have an immediate opening for a motivated individual to help us grow our business.
- As a Warehouse & Sales Assistant you will have wide range of responsibilities, as listed but not limited to the items below.
- Packing & shipping orders, helping customers load purchases, at times this can involve lifting of bulky or heavy items
- Receiving, inspecting, and storing incoming shipments
- Answering the phone to take orders & write quotes
- Answer basic questions from customers, suggest solutions when needed
- Keeping track of purchase orders & customer orders
- Keeping track of inventory and notifying when resupplies are needed
- General building maintenance, keeping the warehouse tidy, and other janitorial duties
- General grounds maintenance, including some snow removal in winter
- Strong communications skills, both oral and in writing, in particular via E-mail
- Strong computer skills in using MS-Office (Excel) and MS-Windows
- Independent, self-motivated, and detail oriented, with good organizational and problem solving skills
- Physical stamina to move and pack heavy or bulky items
- A forklift certificate is an asset but not required, we will train if needed
- Renewable energy knowledge, and sales experience are advantages
- Additional computer skills (social media etc.) will be highly valued!
- A sense of humour & common sense!
We offer a great place to work! This is a full-time job, 40 hours per week, 8:30am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
Our office and warehouse is located in Kemptville (www.Solacity.com). Please send your job application, including a current resume, to Rob@solacity.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.