Benson Auto Parts Kemptville - Job Details
Posted: Jan 29, 2020
Expires: Feb 29, 2020
Benson Auto Parts in Kemptville is looking for a Full-time Parts Counter Person to provide excellent customer service in store and on the phone.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30-5:30 and rotating Saturdays once/month 8-12pm.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Attention to detail with strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team and willing to learn new tasks
- Must be able to take initiative and follow directions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Automotive experience an asset but will train the right individual
- Criminal record check and driver's abstract will be required
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Interested individuals should apply in person at:
Benson Auto Parts, 31 Clothier Street. E, ask for Stacy MacMartin.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.