Bayfield Manor - Job Details
Posted: Jan 22, 2020
Expires: Feb 29, 2020
Reports to the Environmental Services Manager, the Housekeeping cleaner maintains high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the client’s home by cleaning and sanitizing rooms and furnishings in assigned work areas following established policies and procedures.
- Receives assignment from Manager.
- Using specified cleaning/ disinfecting/sanitizing agents, and following specific procedures, work patterns, and routines, performs tasks such as:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, dry/wet mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing/disinfecting floors; spot cleaning walls, windows and doors between washing; dusting, emptying wastebaskets and rearranging furniture; removing waste; daily cleaning and disinfecting all resident homes; cleaning floors, fixtures and furnishings in rooms, kitchen, closets; garbage collection, removing and recycling; may also include heavy cleaning duties such as deep cleaning.
- Ensures privacy of residents during performance of duties.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, and safety.
- Participates in company meetings as assigned. Attends in-service education programs.
- Considerable lifting, reaching, squatting, kneeling, crouching, moving equipment and climbing ladders. Exposure to biochemical agents and wet floors.
- Ability to work safely, following established safety practices & procedures.
- Ability to read and write English and follow simple written and verbal instructions in English.
Please forward your résumé to the attention of:
E.S.M Bayfield Manor
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.