Kens Tree Removal - Job Details
Posted: Nov 21, 2019
Expires: Dec 31, 2019
Using safe climbing and rigging techniques, cut away dead or excess branches from trees or shrubs to maintain right-of-way for roads, sidewalks, or utilities, or to improve appearance, health, and value of tree. Prune or remove trees or shrubs using handsaws, hand pruners, clippers, and power pruners. Works off the ground in the tree canopy and may use truck-mounted lifts.
- Climb trees, using climbing hooks and belts, or climb ladders to gain access to work areas.
- Remove broken limbs from wires, using hooked extension poles.
- Remove debris from work sites.
- Trim jagged stumps, using saws or pruning shears; Trim trees or other vegetation.
- Load debris and refuse onto trucks and haul it away for disposal.
Preference will be given to candidates with valid a Chainsaw course and working at heights training
If you are qualified for this position Contact Ken Jacques at:
613-658-2843 or email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.