Yazdani Family Dentistry - Job Details
Posted: Oct 15, 2019
Expires: Nov 15, 2019
We are looking for a Part-Time Level II Dental Assistant to join our team!
Requirements for this position:
- Must have completed the Level II Dental Assisting program (MUST be Level II certified)
- No experience necessary
**The position includes an evening and a Saturday.**
Why should YOU join the team at Yazdani Family Dentistry?
- Performance incentives
- Employee benefits
- Uniform allowance
- Team building events
- Continuing education opportunities on a regular basis
- Salary based on experience, starting with 2 weeks’ vacation pay and a generous bonus system related to performance.
Our practice provides a full range of dental services. Our core values are trust, integrity, excellence, kindness and customer service. We have an amazing practice and a stellar team which has allowed us to grow over 400% in the last 5 years, hence leading to the need to hire new staff. It’s a great work environment and team environment. Dr. Yazdani is a strong believer in extending fairness, dignity, and respect to all his employees.
Yazdani Family Dentistry is revolutionizing the dental experience by providing the ultimate experience in-patient care to all our clients. We know many people are afraid of the dentist, and we strive to make every client’s visit pleasant and enjoyable with:
- A comfort menu while you wait
- Drinks and snacks for all to enjoy
- IV sedation for heavier procedures and those afraid of the dentist
- Electronic submissions for your dental insurance claims
- Extended hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays to accommodate a wider range of schedules
- ALL dental procedures available under one roof (including emergency dentistry, wisdom teeth removal, sedation dentistry, and cosmetic dental services)
- Innovative “Smiles on Us” Free day of dentistry program
- Annual $20,000 Smile Makeover
- Over $356,200 of free dentistry given away since 2011
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental Assistant Level II (Required)
Resume and cover letters can be addressed to Anna Kierszko: email@example.com
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.