Yazdani Family Dentistry - Job Details
Posted: Oct 15, 2019
Expires: Nov 15, 2019
We are searching for a Human Resources Assistant to join our growing team!
***This is 1 year contract.
Our practice provides the full range of dental services. Our core values are trust, integrity, excellence, kindness and customer service. We have an amazing practice and a stellar team which has allowed us to grow over 400% in the last 5 years, hence leading to the need to hire new staff. It’s a great work environment and team environment. Dr. Yazdani is a strong believer in extending fairness, dignity, and respect to all his employees.
Why should YOU join the team at Yazdani Family Dentistry?
- Performance incentives
- Employee benefits
- Team building events
- Continuing education opportunities on a regular basis
- Salary based on experience, starting with 2 weeks’ vacation pay and a generous bonus system related to performance.
- Process staffing and other personnel documents
- Manage personnel information database
- Coordinate health and safety information
- Arrange for in house staff training
- Respond to inquiries regarding personnel matters
- Arrange for advertising and posting of job vacancies
- Screen job applicants
- Administer employment tests
- Conduct reference checks
- Hiring, on-boarding, and staff dismissals
- Prepare reports
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources policies and programs
- Administer employment benefits and other human resources programs
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Manage contracts
- Manage training and development strategies
- Oversee development of communication strategies
- Oversee payroll administration
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Liaise with management
- Bookkeeping experience is an asset
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to personnel management, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology or Completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is required.
- Experience in a human resources role is preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel between offices.
If YOU would like to be a part of the Yazdani Family Dentistry team, we will need more than just your resume. To allow us to better know you, please send us a cover letter telling us a little about yourself. Here is the information that should be contained in your letter:
- Explain why this position appeals to you.
- Explain what you feel your special qualifications are. Be specific about your talents, experience or skills and what makes you uniquely qualified for this position. In other words, tell me why we should select you for an interview over all the other qualified candidates.
- Include your salary history.
- Include all your contact information and when is the best time to reach you if you are selected for an interview.
We are seeking an individual who is well presented and has excellent communication skills. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, lots of common sense and enjoys making a difference in the lives of others. This person is friendly, highly organized and works well with all personality types. We are seeking someone who is self-motivated; self-managed and brings solutions to the problem.
We will personally review your resume and cover letter. If you sound like the type of person we are looking for, we will call you for an interview.
Applications will NOT be accepted if:
- A cover letter is not included
- Delivered in person
Resume and cover letters can be addressed to Anna Kierszko: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.