Torrey & Company - Job Details
Posted: Oct 07, 2019
Expires: Nov 07, 2019
Are you a self-starter that loves to organize? Do you enjoy having many things on the go? Do you love the challenge of being resourceful and anticipate the needs of your team? Do you have great communication skills and a willingness to go that extra mile to complete a project? Do you have an interest in the Human Resources and IT fields? If so this position may be perfect for you!
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join Torrey & Co! Working from our Brockville Office, you’ll be responsible for scheduling and coordinating team appointments, tasks, meetings and events. Your goal will be to help us stay ten steps ahead. We’re looking for someone who thrives supporting multiple executives in a fast-paced environment. In addition to being organized, analytical, and resourceful, you must possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. High enthusiasm, creativity, and resourcefulness are crucial, as is a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality. In this role you will be able to learn and assist with a wide variety of HR and IT related activities.
What you’ll do:
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level administrative support to multiple team members
- Assist and manage multiple schedules
- Schedule meetings, appointments and tasks
- Manage social media postings and company communications
- Answer incoming inquiries and follow up on lead generations
- Assist with project work and presentation preparations and events
- Assist with document creation, review and administration
- Data entry input
- Inventory management
- Other administrative and office duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- An interest Human Resources and IT and not afraid to learn and gain experience in those fields.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a proactive work-style
- Strong scheduling and coordination skills and is comfortable with last minute changes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working for a small, growing company.
Who We Are:
Torrey & Co. is a HR Consulting firm that works with small and medium sized businesses across Ontario. We are small but dynamic business who believes in leaving clients better then when they started with us. We currently share an office with an IT Managed Services Provider and sometimes work closely as a team. We are a hard-working team but we do try to ensure that we have fun while working.
If interested please send your resume, cover letter to email@example.com
Torrey & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise us.
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.