Measurements International - Job Details
Posted: Oct 03, 2019
Expires: Oct 31, 2019
Since its inception in 1987, Measurements International (MI) has been a Canadian owned manufacturer of high-quality test and measuring instruments for the metrology and power industries. MI has grown into one of the industry’s premier companies providing new and innovative engineered products in standards technology.
The Controller/General Accountant will report to the owner and take full responsibility for the company’s accounting activities. This is a dynamic and progressive company providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow with the business.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and analysis
- Process sales invoices
- Process payroll
- Participate in monthly management meetings
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Generate budgets and financial forecasts
- Make recommendations as to cost control and process improvements
- Accounting certification (CPA) or equivalent
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Ability to cooperate and work in a team environment
- Must have five years of relevant experience
For assistance with job search and application preparation, unemployed individuals are invited to register with CSE Consulting. For more information about the benefits of registering with CSE, please contact us in Kemptville at 613-258-6576 or in Prescott at 613-925-0222.